AEM is proud to introduce its BRUTE FORCE header systems for trucks, SUVs and OEM EFI musclecars! BRUTE FORCE headers feature a long-tube design that incorporates a high-flow catalytic converter and are dyno tested to outperform all comparable header systems on the market. BRUTE FORCE long-tube designs increase power and torque over short versions because we are able to tune the length and diameter to work with the engine instead of building them to fit only. Because BRUTE FORCE headers replace the factory catalytic converter with a high-flow unit, they are not 50-state legal.
BRUTE FORCE headers are available in mild steel with a proprietary temperature- and corrosion-resistant ceramic coating only. Once our mild-steel systems are completed in manufacturing, they are subjected to a thermal degrease and a preliminary sandblast to prepare the header%u2019s surface for coating adhesion. Every ceramic-coated system is hand-painted to ensure an even application of coating. After verifying the proper thickness of the coating, the header is cured for proper bonding of the ceramic coating and then fine-blasted for a high-luster finish.
- BRUTE FORCE long-tube designs increase power and torque over short versions
- Tuning of headers emphasizes low end torque and mid range horsepower for the best useable performance (towing and hauling)
- Robotically plasma-cut 4-into-1 merge collector ensures smooth expedition of gases from the exhaust ports for better performance
- Precision CNC mandrel bent tubing is MIG welded for lasting durability
- CNC machined flanges are machine-ground to eliminate any chance of leaks
- High-flow catalytic converter included
- Available in mild steel with proprietary ceramic coating only
- NOT 50-state legal