19 CHANNEL SERIAL GAUGE
USE w/ AEM EMS ONLY
19 Gauges In One!
AEM%u2019s Serial Gauge plugs into the companies Programmable EMS and has the ability to read 19 channels simultaneously to provide reference for all outputs, including boost, AFR, EGT, H2O, IAT, knock, volts, RPM, vehicle speed, and more! Since it can read all channels at once, AEMs Serial Gauge eliminates the need to buy a cluster of gauges, or you can link multiple Serial Gauges together to monitor additional channels or to divide your readouts across a few gauges.
- Monitor 19 channels simultaneouslys like having 19 gauges in one!
- Works with AEM Programmable Engine Management Systems Only
- User-programmable datastream channels (PC interface)
- User-programmable MIN/MAX values for every channel (PC interface)
- Includes two input buttons for scrolling through displayed channels and for clearing MIN/MAX values
- 24 user-programmable LEDs and three-digit center display (PC interface)
- User-selectable alarm values include qualifiers to eliminate false warnings
- User-selectable alarm priorities in the event multiple alarms are triggered
- Two outputs included to trigger ancillary warning lights or other devices (lights not included)
- Silver and black bezels and pin guides, and black and white faceplates included for creating custom look
- Quick-Connect technology eases installation
- Standard 52mm gauge housing fits in most pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere
- All necessary hardware and software included for installation