3.5L 4dr 4wd
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive powerful sound this Gibson split rear bolt-on cat-back exhaust is for you. Gibsons exhaust systems decrease backpressure, allowing the engine to produce more torque, increase horsepower. Typical gains average of 15-20 horsepower. On some vehicles the spare tire may need to be relocated or removed. Works with most bumpers, roll pan and trailer hitches. Not recommended for towing, because carbon monoxide may be drawn into the interior rear of a vehicle when an exhaust pipe directly exits to the rear of the vehicle. Exhaust can be louder under towing conditions.
- Mandrel-bent tubing -maintains constant exhaust through the bend for outstanding performance
- Superflow TM Muffler- Fully welded, baffled and chambered for better volume efficiency & unrestricted flow.
(Not packed or screened, nothing to blow out)
- T-304 High Polished Stainless Steel Clampless slash tips
- Zinc plated 3/8 - 1/2 factory style hangers
- Zinc plated heavy duty clamps
- 50 state emissions legal
- Will not affect your factory warranty
Gibson exhaust comes in Aluminized or Stainless Steel
- Aluminized- heavy-duty tubing for extended durability and longer life
- Stainless Steel- 409L Stainless heavy -duty tubing,
T-304 Stainless Superflow Muffler