Pro S/Pro C rears shocks
Skunk2 PRO-C Coilovers offer the latest advanced shock technology featuring an adjustable race inspired monu-tube design for dramatically improved handling and cornering performance. The mono-tube design coupled with oversized shafts and pistons make help make the PRO-C damper extremely responsive and durable. Each PRO-C coilover kit CNC machined forged billet top mounts with adjustable camber plates and spherical bearings along with, precise 12-way adjustable valving and carefully designed dampening curves for maximum performance and feel. Skunk2 PRO-C Coilovers, Live the Dream!
Each PRO-C kit features:
* Precise 12-way adjustable valving and one-piece forged shock body for added strength and reliability.
* Shortened shock bodies and shafts to maintain proper suspension travel on lowered vehicles and are adjustable to allow height adjustments without affecting pre-load.
* Enthusiasts can quickly and precisely set adjustments to improve the vehicles handling, response, cornering, stability and balance.
* Features an extremely thick 25mm shock shaft that can withstand extreme handling and an oversized 45mm piston.
* For precise camber adjustability for the front, camber plates are added to give better alignment settings with approximately /- 5 degrees of adjustment.
Key Advantages of the PRO-C Coilovers:
* Custom Spring rates for certain motorsports applications are available!
* Full Complete kit with no additional parts necessary to have it track and street ready!
* Skunk2 stocks large quantities of replacement dampers so that you don't have to wait for rebuilds in between servicing. New Skunk2 replacement dampers cost less than most rebuild services out on the market!
* Replacement dampers can be bought directly through Skunk2 so you don't lose any street / track time with fast shipping and service!
* Built with strength, integrity, and performance in mind with larger shaft diameters, linear springs, and vehicle specific valving!
* Clear and distinct 12 way clicks with a wider range of valving to find the perfect set up for your vehicle!
* Proven performance! The Skunk2 2006 Civic Si outperformed the competition at the 2007 Modified Magazine Tuner Shootout in the skid pad, beating highly modified Mitsubishi Evolutions, Nissan 350z's, and Subaru STi's with the Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers!
* Several years of research and development from Pro Racing Teams from all around the world including NHRA, SCCA, Grand-Am Cup, Speed World Challenge, Redine Time Attack, and NASA helped create the PRO-C Coilovers!