The new APEXi DECS Tachometer combines the classic RPM, warning, and memory playback functions of the previous EL Tachometer with the real time temperature and pressure display of an EL II Meter. This completely redesigned unit uses the same EL (Electro-Luminescence) technology as the original EL Tachometer. Looking to combine as many aspects of engine monitoring into one unit as possible, APEXi designed this new tach to employ the new DECS (Dynamic Electronic Control System) technology. The DECS system integrates an optional pressure or temperature sensor to display real time values in a digital readout. Optional sensors that can be used in conjunction with the DECS Tach include: Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and Fuel Pressure. Temperature values can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Centigrade. The DECS Tach also comes standard with a high intensity, dual stage shift light for accurate gear shifts.
Main Features Include:
- Large, 120mm analog display for easy to read shifting points.
- Digital display built into the gauge face
- Classic EL (Electro-Luminescence) lighting
- Accurate RPM reading all the way to 11,000 RPM
- Progressive number design for better high RPM viewing
- Integrated TEMP, and Pressure reading*
- High intensity shift light included
- Versatile mounting bracket
- Available in white and black face
* Temp, and Pressure reading available only with the use of an optional Temp or Pressure sensor. Sensors sold separately.